2009年5月14日 星期四

After exam...

It seems I have more time to share in there.
I am reading the old fashion magazine ,
I know that Fashion Trend is changing ,but i still think that
the out-dated magazines have the worthiness to read.
I didnt have time to do that when I was busy at the exam
so that It's the time to let me enjoy reading.





Also , I CHECKED out so many websites related to fashion.


i want it
i want it
and it and it..........lol

Moschino Fall 2009 Ready-to-Wear

The coat is classical ,the decoration is lovely and i love the enormous bow at the neck.
The shoes is cute and vintage :3


a navy collarless cocoon coat, its sleeves embroidered with rosettes.





Louis Vuitton Fall 2009 Ready-to-Wear


Marc Jacobs :"with the eighties. Different city, different accent, though, and this slice of the late eighties—ruffled, ruched, and poufed ""all those great French muses of the late eighties."


lOVE THE boats

A/W 09 "Buda" and "Pest" ,by Yang Du's creations
Photographer: Bella Howard, Stylist: Yasuhiro Takehisa

"Buda" and "Pest"=the "bridge" between the past and the future.

Exactly ,I would like to wear knitted clothes at home.It can bring fun to me and cute.
I would make some clothes in this summer holidays.haha







沒有留言:

張貼留言