2009年3月20日 星期五

My BOY'S friends!

Thank you for your cooperation,My friends!
Here are some photos showed what did my friends wear yesterday.
There is no denying that lots of my boy's friend liked Achromatic colour.
Grey / White / black is simple and safe style .
Different mix & match ways will bring different effects.
(left4)
He was using Monochromatic Color .
apricot(杏色)+light grey(灰色)=
The principle of resemblance basically states
that colors harmonize more when the differences between them are less.
It justifies
selecting light and dark colors of the same hue,
or colors from an analogous color scheme.



here are some advices to my friends.
the examples of men' style :


(Louis Vuitton Man Spring/Summer 2009 )
Artistic Director Marc Jacobs is clearly reaching for sublimated and effortless elegance in ensembles that suggest fragility.


-------------


Who : Hong Kong students
When : 7:00pm(i was leaving school)
Where : Poly 火車橋
Their Uniform :Monochromatic Color
even throught it was a little bit bring,I love the monochromatic colur using in uniform,
because the uniform of the school i attended is Monochromatic Color too. :p

沒有留言:

張貼留言