2009年3月19日 星期四

Snapshots

even through our group didnt need to present the research in the lecture , I attended the lesson and knew more how to develop the colour story.After listerning the suggests , I would like to rewrite my blog . It's true.

Here are some snapshots taken by me.
ALL BLACK? BLACK WHITE GREY ?
Boring? Yes,a little bit.
Ha. However, they knew how to use the concerpt of colour to
match and mix their outfits.Their looks make us feel comfortable.
At least , there was nothing to criticize.
I think people shouldn't only wear achromati colour scheme
,
they should try to wear east-to-carry scheme like complimentary colour scheme.
Actually I love monochromatic
colour scheme much and much.




-------------------------------

I love The Ting Tings , Katie White is lovely and attractive.
Wearing T-shirts under dresses and tight bright trousers in an array of colours,
Manchester’s newest style leader has put the fun back into fashion.


*
left 1
red -pink- purple
Analogic Color Scheme
*

left2
red - blue (2 primary colurs)
Split Complimentary Color Scheme

*
left3
purple-dark blue
Analogic Color Scheme
*
left4
red-green-water green
Complimentary Color Scheme

沒有留言:

張貼留言